Why You Should Attend the Arctic Oil & Gas Symposium
Top Reasons To Attend
- The annual Arctic Oil & Gas Symposium has a proven track record over its 12 year history to provide top-notch networking and an information-rich experience
- Gathers Northern government, community leaders and industry keen on Arctic opportunities and those interested in servicing Arctic projects
- Experience a program agenda that reflects the pressing issues identified by Northerners and those interested in Arctic oil and gas
- Obtain regulatory clarification and updates
- Get project updates and results — seismic work in the Beaufort and Canol play activity
- Realize the global market for LNG and where Canada and Alaska fit in
- Discover Alaska’s latest plans for commercializing their North Slope gas
- Learn the work underway and milestones to date on developing international standards for
offshore E & P
- Examine options for addressing critical power needs north of 60°
- Uncover oil & gas supply/demand trends and forecasts for reserves and pricing in North America and the implications for Arctic opportunities
The Arctic continues to present much potential for business opportunities.
The landscape of focus has shifted. Today we see much potential for shale plays both in the Central Mackenzie Valley, NT and Alaska’s North Slope; a revival of offshore activity in the Beaufort and Chukchi Seas, Cook Inlet; and LNG competition to Asia Pacific heating up — not only between Canada’s West Coast and Alaska, but now Russia has major plans to export to Asia as well.
Join us March 12 & 13 for CI Energy Group’s 13th Annual Arctic Oil & Gas Symposium and ensure you fully understand what these developments could mean for your business.
This annual event is a must attend for anyone involved or looking to get involved in Arctic oil & gas development. Register today by calling toll-free at 1-877-927-7936 to secure your spot or online.